Smokey Seafood Chowder.
This Delicious Smokey Seafood Chowder using 17 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Smokey Seafood Chowder
- It’s 1 can of Chopped clams and juice.
- Prepare 1 large of Package of lump crab meat.
- It’s 1 large of Potato diced.
- You need 1 can of Cream corn.
- Prepare 1 medium of Shallot chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced celery.
- You need 4 slice of Of prosciutto diced and crispy.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Builion.
- You need 1 dash of Hot sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Worcestershire.
- You need 1 dash of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1 dash of Old bay season to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cream dairy or substitute.
- It’s 1 of Wine.. For drinking..
- Prepare 1 of Smoked paprika.
Smokey Seafood Chowder step by step
- First crack open some wine, pour a glass, and relax.. Cooking is fun!.
- In a pot heat up oil and add diced potato, and shallot. Stir in celery and flour. Add about five cups water. Enuff to fully cover vegetables. Simmer on medium…add spices. In a pan sauté the thin slices of pork or bacon, until crispy. Add the bacon to the chowder. Add clam juice, can of cream corn. And milk. When it starts to get thick and potatoes are soft add clams and crab. Season to taste and enjoy!.