Whole 30 coconut shrimp.
You can have Whole 30 coconut shrimp using 7 easy ingredients and 1 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Whole 30 coconut shrimp
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder or paprika.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of coconut oil.
Whole 30 coconut shrimp step by step
- Mix dry ingredients and beat eggs. Dip shrimp in egg and then dry ingredients. Place in oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 400..