Tropical Coconut Tilapia. Coconut-crusted tilapia fillets pan-fried in coconut oil are tasty and paleo-friendly. Brush egg over each tilapia fillet. Press each fillet into coconut mixture until evenly coated.
Place the tilapia fillets in the dish and sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Friends always request this recipe with its intriguing tropical taste. A simple tropical meal that is inspired by the food available to contestants on many of the Line small baking tray with aluminium foil. You can cook Tropical Coconut Tilapia using 21 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Tropical Coconut Tilapia
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 3 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh pineapple.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 8 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 pinch of granulated sugar.
- It’s of Tilapia.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Tilapia.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Mediterranean Sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly cracked peppercorns.
- It’s 8 stick of cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and. Making your own Fried tilapia in Coconut Milk is easy. Start by sautéing garlic, onion, and ginger in oil. This gives the dish an appetizing aroma.
Tropical Coconut Tilapia step by step
- Heat grill to about 450°F..
- Lay out a sheet of foil and curl the ends to prevent spilling..
- Add the Tilapia to the foil and top with pieces of butter, salt, pepper, lime juice, wine, and cilantro..
- Grill until the fish is an opaque white and flakes easily..
- Heat oil in sauce pan..
- Dice the onion and sauté until soft and translucent..
- Add the red pepper, tumeric, ginger, lemon and lime juices and stir until fragrant..
- Add the pineapple chunks with the coconut and stir to incorporate..
- Add the rest of the sauce ingredients and simmer mover low heat, stirring often..
- Remove the Tilapia from the grill and plate..
- Top the fish with the sauce and serve with any sides you have prepared..
Coconut Crunch French Toast with Guava Syrup. Photo courtesy of The Culinary Chronicles. Instructions Pat the tilapia loins dry and dredge both sides in the flour till coated. Lay the tilapia in the panko coconut mixture and spoon the mixture over top and gently press down. Serve on a bed of spinach with a side of Tropical Sriracha Aioli.