Shrimp with coconut milk. Coconut milk flavored with peanut butter makes a classic Thai-inspired, creamy sauce. I owe you this coconut curry shrimp recipe. And I'm delivering it in two different versions, one that was the original from a cereal cooking challenge I was part of and the other version minus the cereal for those.
Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro. Shrimp with Coconut Milk is the easiest and most delicious meal you are going to make in your pressure cooker or Instant Pot. This shrimp recipe is slightly sweet from the coconut milk with an Indian spice profile of garam masala, turmeric, and cayenne. This Tasty Shrimp with coconut milk using 12 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp with coconut milk
- You need 250 grams of shrimps.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 large of green bell pepper slice.
- You need 2 medium of potato sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need 1 of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 medium of tomato sliced.
Mix in the second can of coconut milk to the cooked rice. Stir the coconut milk, lime juice, serrano peppers, chopped cilantro, and onion together in a non-metallic bowl; season with salt to taste. Cut the chilled shrimp in half lengthwise and stir into the coconut marinade. Keep each processed ingredient separate and set aside.
Shrimp with coconut milk instructions
- Heat the oil in a cooking pot.
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the shrimp and stir for five minutes ..
- Add the tomato,stir for 3 mins again then add the coconut milk simmer for 10 mins.
- Add the potato stir, cook for 5 mins then add the bell pepper simmee for 15 mins in medium heat.
- Pour in the lemon juice,ground black pepper, salt depend on you taste.and chili powder for little spice. Stir then simmer for 10 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!.
Crispy Coconut Shrimp – fresh shrimp dipped in coconut batter, then rolled in an aromatic combination of coconut flakes, breadcrumbs and spices. You can replace coconut milk with water, beer or milk. You may use Panko instead of regular breadcrumbs. If you want more sweetness into. Cook the shrimp: Add the diced tomatoes with juices and all, the coconut milk, stir and bring to a boil.