Coconut crusted cod with honey lemon aioli. In one bowl, Combine Panko, garlic, and lemon zest and set aside. To give the cod a golden crust, Melissa Rubel Jacobson dusts it with finely milled Wondra flour before cooking. The creamy preserved-lemon aioli she serves alongside the fish is also a terrific dipping sauce for roasted potatoes.
My "secret" method is creating an egg mixture that consists of whisked egg, honey, and lime juice. It introduces an extra hint of tropical flavor while acting as the glue for the panko crumbs and shredded. The Best Coconut Crusted Fish Recipes on Yummly This Yummy Coconut crusted cod with honey lemon aioli using 11 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Coconut crusted cod with honey lemon aioli
- Prepare 2 of cod filets.
- You need 1 cup of coconut flakes. unsweetened.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of coarse sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Baked Coconut Crusted Healthy Fish Tacos, Almond & Coconut Crusted Fish Sticks, Corvina Fish Recipe Baked In A Coconut Crust. Which kind of fish would you like in the recipe? But since I don't really eat eggs on the regular, I don't love how it's made. This was dinner – my own version of the Hairy Bikers Baked cod with chorizo crust.
Coconut crusted cod with honey lemon aioli step by step
- Heat Olive oil in pan on medium.
- Soak cod filets in egg wash.
- Add cayenne, salt, and pepper to cornstarch. Keep this in shallow dish..
- Dredge egg soaked filets in cornstarch mixture then into egg wash again then into coconut. Reserve 2 tablespoons of coconut for aioli..
- Place lightly into hot oil. Flip filets Browning each side. Once cooked on all four sides, place on paper bag to drain oil..
- Make aioli. Combine mayo, lemon juice, honey and coconut..
- Enjoy fish with a dollop of aioli..
These crispy Cornmeal Crusted Shrimp with Light Lemon Aioli are a healthier alternative to the traditionally fried version. While the shrimp bake it's the perfect amount of time to whip up the light lemon aioli. What makes this aioli light is using a combination of light mayonnaise and plain non-fat. A simple baked coconut crusted cod recipe made with coconut, panko crumbs, fresh lime juice, and honey. Cheesy Bacon Chicken with a seriously amazing homemade Honey Mustard sauce is a dinnertime winner!