Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole. Seafood Casserole With Wine, Shrimp, and Crabmeat. The casserole also makes a nice dish for a dinner party or brunch. Keep it warm on a warming tray or in a chafing dish.
Combine the cracker crumbs, cheese, paprika and butter; sprinkle over top. Seafood Casserole With Wine, Shrimp, and CrabmeatThe Spruce Eats. Shrimp Casserole With Cream Of Shrimp Soup Recipes. This Appetizing Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole using 7 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole
- You need 2 lb of cooked shrimp.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 envelope of dry ranch packets.
- It’s 1 cup of cook fresh mushrooms or canned i use fresh.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked rice.
This hearty seafood casserole is filled with shrimp, cheese and rice and gets its Cajun flair from okra, bell peppers, and cayenne pepper. A scrumptious and super easy casserole made with shrimp, rice, cream soups and onion, bell pepper and celery, the Trinity of vegetables. By using a package of frozen, already peeled and deveined shrimp, this comes together unbelievably quick. Preparation melt butter & add in the worcestershire.
Mommas Seafood Lovers Shrimp Casserole step by step
- mix all ingredients into a large bowl expect shredded cheese!.
- pour into a large casserole dish.
- top with cheese.
- bake in the oven at 325 for 25 minutes.
- let it cool for about 5 minute's. cut and dig in!.
Crush the Ritz crackers & add to the melted butter, then mix in the crabmeat. If you love seafood, this Seafood Lovers Baked Crab Dip is going to rock your world. Incredibly creamy, loaded with delicious crab, and topped with crunchy popcorn Incredibly creamy, loaded with delicious crab, and topped with crunchy popcorn shrimp, it's perfect for entertaining! This easy seafood casserole recipe is one of my most requested family favorite recipes. I used frozen Bay scallops and frozen shrimp but you could substitute whatever type of seafood you have in your area.