Baked coconut shrimp. This crunchy coconut shrimp is baked instead of fried, and so easy! Bake the shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center and the coconut is. These Easy Baked Coconut Shrimp are crisp, golden and delicious served a sweet and spicy apricot dipping sauce.
Beat the egg whites in a medium bowl until slightly frothy. Sprinkle the shrimp with salt and pepper. Crispy Coconut Shrimp – fresh shrimp dipped in coconut batter, then rolled in an aromatic It would satisfy your craving for something light and sultry. You can have Baked coconut shrimp using 7 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Baked coconut shrimp
- It’s 20 of shrimp (deveined).
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Baked Keto Coconut Shrimp Recipe – See how to make coconut shrimp in the oven! Swap the deep-fried version for this healthy baked coconut shrimp. These baked coconut shrimps are so crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside, and easy to make. Served with a delicious sweet and spicy dipping sauce.
Baked coconut shrimp instructions
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Mix panko breadcrumbs and shredded coconut in a bowl.
- In another bowl, Add cornflour with salt and pepper.
- Whisk egg whites till fluffy on another bowl.
- Clean the shrimp with water and dry them by placing them on a paper towel..
- Dip the shrimp accordingly 1. In the corn flour 2. In the egg whites. 3. In the panko and coconut mixture and coat evenly and shake off the excess.
- Place them in baking tray wit parachment paper and spray olive oil on top..
- Bake for 10 mins each side for 20 mins @ 400.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.. enjoy!!!!.
Crunchy baked coconut shrimp recipe made with only five ingredients! A healthier twist on a tropical seafood appetizer served with an orange honey dipping sauce. Panko crumbs give this spicy baked coconut shrimp its crunch. Place shrimp on racks of prepared pans. These baked coconut shrimp come out of the oven crispy and delicious, perfect for dipping in the sauce of your choice (might I suggest a sweet chili sauce?) This easy baked coconut shrimp recipe is great if you're looking to make something special to Unlike most coconut shrimp recipes which are deep-fried, this one is easily baked up in the oven.