Shrimp In Coconut Milk. Add the coconut milk, water, and salt and bring to a simmer. Steamed rice is perfect with this very tasty exotic dish.. Add coconut milk,water, and salt, and bring to a simmer.
Simple enough to make for a weekday dinner yet sophisticated enough to serve to company. Serve with a little brown basmati rice to soak up the delicious broth. HOW TO MAKE SHRIMP IN COCONUT SAUCE. This Perfect Shrimp In Coconut Milk using 10 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp In Coconut Milk
- It’s 8 pcs of medium size fresh shrimp.
- Prepare 2 cubes of butter.
- You need 1 of small sachet of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk (kakang gata).
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 3 tsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped chili (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of R_N_ (secret recipe 😜).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Time is not a problem in this case. Serve it over white rice — or noodles if you desire. Once the shrimp become pinkish and curled up, add the coconut milk (whisk with spoon lightly), capsicum, tomato, and heat on high heat. How to Make Coconut Milk Shrimp with Cereal.
Shrimp In Coconut Milk instructions
- Melt butter in a pan over medium high heat..
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally until turn to orange, about 2-3 mins; set aside..
- Sauté onion, ginger and garlic. Add tomato sauce, cook for 30 seconds..
- Pour-in coconut milk. Let it boil and reduce to half (about 15-20mins) Put-in shrimps, add the _E_O. Cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve. Happy Eating 🍽.
Mix in the second can of coconut milk to the cooked. An added benefit of this easy Chinese recipe is that since it has shrimp in it, it's perfect for Lent or for any time you want to have a meal that is lighter on your waistline. Spicy, garlicky, gingery shrimp, pan-seared and tossed with butter, coconut milk, and sweet honey. It's Thai inspired with a hint of Italian. Serve this simple one skillet dinner with a side rice and mango salsa.