Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*. Here's another shrimp dish with the sweetness of coconut milk which compliments the spiciness of the red curry paste in this simple dish. Serve this over jasmine rice for a complete meal. If you've never used fish sauce before, don't let the smell fool you.
Dip shrimp in egg, then add to baking dish and dredge in coconut-panko mixture. For years, I only enjoyed Thai curries when I ordered them from my neighborhood takeout spot. After finally making one myself, I quickly realized how easy they can be — especially because good Thai curry paste is easy to find in. This Delicious Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* using 11 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*
- It’s 1-2 lbs of shrimp.
- You need 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbls of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of minced ginger.
- You need of salt pepper.
I have a recipe for Shrimp Stir-Fry with Coconut Curry Sauce that is divine and marries the two flavors but is more of a, well, stir-fry, as the name implies, versus this new curry recipe that. Made it without the shrimp and over rice. substituted coconut milk for milk i heated in a pan and spiced with nutmeg. Coconut shrimp curry is one of those quick and easy weeknight dishes. Choose Coconut Milk Wisely for this Shrimp Curry.
Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* instructions
- Marinade shrimp in lemon juice, pepper, salt, paprika. Let it sit in fridge for 15 minutes..
- While shrimp is marinading,Saute chopped onion in oil for a couple minutes till translucent. About 3-5 min..
- Add spices.. ginger, garlic, tumeric, curry, salt. Stir, Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add canned tomato with juice. Cook about a minute.
- Add coconut milk. Bring to boil and simmer for about 5minutes..
- Add shrimp. Dump the entire bag in the pan. Cook about 5 minutes or until pink.
- Plate on a bed of rice and top with cilantro. Enjoy.
I made a momentous discovery while working on this recipe. The first batch we made ended up too thick, so we thought, why not use light. I owe you this coconut curry shrimp recipe. And I'm delivering it in two different versions, one that was the original from a cereal cooking challenge I was part of and the other version minus the cereal for those of you looking for a simpler version. This recipe was my divine inspiration when I was put on the.