Salmon with Coconut Milk and Lime Sauce. Poached Salmon made exotic with a simple, amazing Coconut Lime Sauce!! Tastes like a Thai coconut curry sauce – but it's quick and easy. Combine Salmon with Sauce: Pour the coconut milk mixture into the pan and lower the heat.
This salmon dish is cooked in creamy coconut milk and zesty lime, it has a distinctive flavor that everyone will truly enjoy. Creamy Coconut-Lime Salmon Tastes Like Summer. Trust us, you're going to LOVE the sauce. This Tasty Salmon with Coconut Milk and Lime Sauce using 7 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Salmon with Coconut Milk and Lime Sauce
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh Lime juic.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of Fish sauce (don't skip this one, it's essential and sauce will not be fishy either!).
- You need 4 teaspoons of honey.
- Prepare 4 of Salmon fillets, 6-8 ounces each.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt. When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin side up. Stir in coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Place the coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce sugar and lime rind in a small bowl and mix to combine.
Salmon with Coconut Milk and Lime Sauce instructions
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a sauce pan and using medium heat, reduce to 1/3 of a cup, about 7-8 minutes..
- Cook the Salmon in the olive oil over medium heat till done (3 minutes per side).
- Spoon the sauce over the fish and the salmon and serve.
Brush the salmon skin and flesh with the sesame oil. Serve the salmon with lime wedges, mint, rice (if using) and the coconut-lime dressing. Stir coconut milk, spices, chili paste, and lime juice into the skillet. This Easy Salmon Curry recipe is made with coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric, and loads of vegetables. You can serve this Thai-style coconut milk curry over rice or cauliflower rice for a healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo, and.