Chili Lime Coconut Salmon. Reduce heat to medium and add remaining tablespoon oil and onion to skillet. Poached Salmon made exotic with a simple, amazing Coconut Lime Sauce!! Tastes like a Thai coconut curry sauce – but it's quick and easy.
A few years ago my wife went paleo for a bit, which of course meant I went paleo, too. The best part of the experience was a recipe for chili lime chicken wings from Nom Nom Paleo. It's fantastic, please check it out. This Appetizing Chili Lime Coconut Salmon using 12 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Lime Coconut Salmon
- You need 1 of medium shallot, chopped.
- Prepare of I jalapeno pepper, chopped, with half the seeds removed.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 1 of lime, zested and juiced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of fillets centre-cut salmon, deboned and skin-on.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar.
Anyway, I adapted the recipe to. CHILI LIME SALMON OVER COCONUT RICE RECIPE. This chili lime salmon is incredibly easy… from baking the salmon to making the coconut rice. But please note that cooking time DOES NOT include the time it took to break into this coconut.
Chili Lime Coconut Salmon instructions
- Put all the ingredients except for the salmon, coconut cream and sugar in a food processor. Add several grinds of black pepper. Blitz until the sauce becomes a slightly chunky puree, like guacamole..
- Pour the sauce into a shallow dish. Lay the salmon fillets into the sauce, flesh-side down. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Put a medium non-stick pan on medium heat and add a splash of veg oil. Pull the salmon from the marinade and carefully wipe off as much sauce as you can from the fish. Lay the fillets into the pan, skin-side down and fry for 5 minutes. Flip the fish over and fry 5 minutes more. Remove the salmon and set it aside..
- Wipe out the pan with some clean paper towel, then put it back on the heat. Add the marinade and coconut cream and bring to a simmer. Let cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the sugar, and salt to taste. Peel the skin off the salmon and serve with the sauce..
Line a baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup. Mix together olive oil, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder and lime zest. Chili Lime Salmon baked in foil on a one sheet pan is fresh, flavorful and super delicious! This low carb, paleo & keto friendly recipe is made with tangy lime, chili powder, and fresh parsley. PIN HERE for later and follow my boards for more dinner ideas.