Coconut Chili Prawns. Marion's Kitchen Coconut Sweet Chili to serve (use my store locator to find out where to buy) or any hot or sweet chilli dipping sauce. To serve, divide the coconut-chilli prawns equally among four serving plates. Sprinkle over the coriander leaves, coconut shavings and garnish with a wedge of lime.
Sweet Chilli Coconut Prawns – Roothy Bush Cooking. I used frozen green prawns this time as I was travelling and they keep much longer in the Engel. These prawn cakes are inspired by Thai style fish cakes and are pungent with fresh flavours of coriander and chilli, with a hint of coconut. You can cook Coconut Chili Prawns using 7 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Coconut Chili Prawns
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Dried Chili Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Prawns.
These would make an excellent starter for a Thai banquet. Heat oil in wok or deep fryer. Put the flour, egg and coconut into three separate bowls. Keywords: Asian Chilli Garlic Shrimp, Chilli Garlic Prawns, Prawn recipe.
Coconut Chili Prawns instructions
- Cut some onions. Add a spoon of dried Chili powder and pound them into a paste..
- Prepare some prawns by peeling off the skin and marinating with some turmeric powder and salt. After you’re done massaging the turmeric powder and salt into the prawns, add the marinated prawns into the wok of cooking oil, and mix them with the paste..
- Add fish sauce. Wait for the prawns to cook. If you see the prawns start to stiff up into a curved shape, they are pretty much cooked..
- Add coconut milk and stir the prawns with the spatula..
- Mix them up for a minute or two and you will have a delicious meal of Coconut Chili Prawns..
I love hearing how you went with my recipes! Tag me on Instagram at @RecipeTinEats. Chilli prawns recipe with video – Indo chinese style chilli prawns that can be served as a starter or a side with fried rice or Chinese style Noodles or simple Pasta dishes. Add prawns and continue to stir-fry until prawns start to turn pink. Pour over Wattie's WOK Creations Thai Coconut, Chilli & Lime sauce and stir-fry for a further minute until prawns are cooked and.