Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup. Yes, there is a dipping sauce. I like spicy Tartar Sauce as the dipping sauce. You can find the recipe below.
Spicy Thai Shrimp Soup is so much better than takeout. Plump succulent shrimp in coconut curry broth with hints of lime and lemongrass for authentic Thai flavors. Additions of sliced mushrooms, red pepper and rice make weeknight dinner a delicious experience. This Perfect Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup using 11 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup
- It’s of Yield: Serves 4 people.
- Prepare 6 cups of water.
- It’s 2 cubes of chicken bullion (can substitute with chicken stock).
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans (cut in pieces).
- You need 1 cup of zucchini (cut in pieces).
- You need 1 cup of haddock (cut it pieces).
- Prepare 1 cup of medium/large shrimp (peeled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 'canned' coconut milk.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of each of minced fresh ginger and garlic (cook in olive oil until bronzed).
- Prepare 4-6 of + tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste.
- You need of Add seasonings you like: salt pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro.
Thai Shrimp Soup I love Thai Food. Melt butter in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!. Spicy Thai Coconut Soup with Shrimp. littleferrarokitchen.com.
Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup step by step
- Fill a pot with 6 cups of water, add the 2 cubes of chicken bullion. High heat. (For all intents let's call this 'the base pot'.).
- Add the coconut milk and thai red curry paste & stir..
- In another pot (a steamer), steam the veggies (green beans, zucchini) until soft. Then add the veggies to original pot of combined stock – chicken, coconut, curry paste (aka 'base pot')..
- In a small fry pan, add minced fresh ginger & garlic to oil, until bronzed. Then add to 'base pot'..
- Lastly, add the defrosted shrimp and haddock (cut in cubes) to the 'base pot'..
- Add all the seasonings you like: salt, pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro. (You could also add cooked rice noodles to make it more filling)..
It uses shrimp, bell pepper, coconut milk, sugar, chicken broth, olive oil, fish sauce, sriracha, ginger, mushroom. An amazing quick and easy Thai Coconut Soup MADE FROM SCRATCH with easy to find ingredients!! The coconut milk soup broth is can't-stop-eating-it-delicious, made as spicy or as mild as you want. Loaded with noodles, shrimp/prawns and a variety of toppings, this coconut curry soup lends itself to all sorts of variations. Add the coconut milk and thai red curry paste & stir.