Pad Thai: Thai-style Stir fried Noodles.
You can have Pad Thai: Thai-style Stir fried Noodles using 20 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Pad Thai: Thai-style Stir fried Noodles
- It’s 150 grams of Sen lek (Thai rice noodles).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon, chopped Garlic.
- You need 4 of tablespoons, chopped Red onion.
- You need 100 grams of Pork (belly etc.).
- You need 6 of or 8 if they're small Shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 of sliced thinly and cut into bite sized pieces Atsuage.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 Eggs.
- Prepare of Flavoring ingredients:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Manao (lime) juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★ Sugar (palm sugar).
- You need 3 of shakes and 1 tablespoon respectively ★ Paprika powder and ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/3 bunch of Chinese chives.
- It’s 2 of to 3 Thin green onions.
- You need of Accompaniments:.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Peanuts (roasted and crushed).
Pad Thai: Thai-style Stir fried Noodles instructions
- Soak the sen lek noodles in water until soft for 2 to 3 hours. Rehydrate the dried shrimp in boiling water, and grind up or chop finely. Mix the ★ ingredients together..
- Heat up a wok with oil, and stir fry the chopped garlic and onion until fragrant, taking care not to burn them..
- Add the dried chopped or ground up shrimp and fresh shrimp and stir fry. Add the cut atsuage..
- Add the beaten egg and sen lek, and mix in the ★ ingredients while stir frying. Add the bean sprouts, chives and green onion all at once and keep on stir frying..
- Portion out and plate with the cilantro, chopped peanuts, lime and fish sauce..
- To serve on the side: banana flower buds (sprinkled with lime to prevent discoloring), lotus (which tastes like seri or mitsuba), Chinese chives, bean sprouts, and manao (similar to lime)!!.
- There are different varieties of chili powders available. The one in the glass jar has chili pepper, red onion and garlic in it..
- Here are the rice noodles sold in Thailand..