Spicy Seafood Spaghetti.
You can cook Spicy Seafood Spaghetti using 10 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Spicy Seafood Spaghetti
- It’s 2 of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- It’s 100 grams of any seafood ( mussels , shrimp , etc).
- You need 4 of red / green small chili.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water ( spaghetti boiled water ).
- You need 1/2 tsp of fish sauce ( optional ).
- Prepare 1 tsp of thai chili paste ( optional ).
Spicy Seafood Spaghetti step by step
- Wash prepared seafood in clean water . If you use squid or fish fillet , cut into well pieces before cooking . Or if you use mussels , you may need to scald in boiling water before cooking ..
- Cooked spaghetti according to the directions . Add some salt so it wont stick to each other . Keep 1 cup of the water when you drained it ..
- Heat oil and add garlic, onion and 2 chopped chili until golden and fragrant .Then add water ..
- Add prepared seafood and 2 other chili ( cut in the middle ) and smashed with you knife . Next you can put fish sauce and thai chili paste if you wanna a little bit asian taste . Keep stirring until nearly cooked ..
- Add spaghetti , salt&sugar to taste . Stir fry quickly until all ingredients mixed well . Remove from heat ..