Shrimp Pad Thai.
This Yummy Shrimp Pad Thai using 16 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pad Thai
- Prepare of skinny rice sticks (soaked over night or at least 7 hours).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 8 of shrimp.
- You need 2 of fried tofu (cut into pieces, use the really firm one, not even the pressed one).
- You need 1 of big shallots (cut into small dices).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- It’s of dried shrimps.
- You need 1 stalk of spring onion or chinese chives (cut into 2 inch length).
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s of chicken (optional).
- You need of —Sauce—.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of tamarind juice.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of sugar (brown sugar or gula melaka).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
Shrimp Pad Thai step by step
- Soak the noddle over night or at least 7 hours..
- Heat the oil in a wok on high heat. When the wok is hot enough, add shrimp and cook it, once done, set aside..
- In the wok, add tofu in and shallots and stir fry for until brown..
- Add noodles in. stir fry and add dried shrimp in. Add chives in..
- Add sauce and bean sprouts..
- In another wok, fry eggs (dont use the same wok if there isn't much space)..
- Serve with lime..
- Add bean sprouts.
- Serve with lime wedge and peanuts.