Sausage and chicken pad thai. Sausage and chicken pad thai I already want to make this again. I am glad I wrote this down. Add some of the dry season to the sausage while browning.
Once cooked remove from wok and cut into pieces. Shrimp and smoked sausage play well together in this easy and flavorful take on pad Thai. Fresh cilantro and lime juice add just the perfect amount of bright flavors, while chopped peanuts provide a nice crunch. You can cook Sausage and chicken pad thai using 31 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Sausage and chicken pad thai
- Prepare of Noodles.
- You need 1/2 lb of rice noodles.
- It’s of Meat.
- You need 1/2 lb of Sausage.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Veggies.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red pepper, diced.
- Prepare 3 of thai peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 stick of lemongrass, sliced.
- You need 6 of broccoli crowns.
- It’s of Herbs, Spices, Seasoning, and Flavors.
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of whole cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, ground.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cardamom, ground.
- You need 1/2 tsp of corriander, ground.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
Rice noodles – you can find these in the Asian foods section of the grocery store. I usually use A Taste of Thai brand. Chicken breasts or shrimp – this makes it hearty and adds protein. Tofu can also be used here as well.
Sausage and chicken pad thai instructions
- soak noodles in hot tap water, enough to fully cover, for 20 minutes…then drain..
- Heat oil in wok then cook sausage. Add some of the dry season to the sausage while browning. Once done then remove from wok but reserve grease..
- Season chicken and cook in wok. Once cooked remove from wok and cut into pieces..
- Add egg and scramble. Add hard veggies along with pinch of salt…after 1-2 minutes add garlic. Once fragrant add sausage and chicken back to wok..
- Add lemongrass, lime leaves, cloves, seasons and spices…add stock. Reduce 3/4 of the liquid. Add parsley..
- Add sugar and sauces then mix well. Add broccoli…Add noodles and cook for another minute..
Vegetable oil – used for sautéing.; Brown sugar – to sweeten the sauce. This is added instead of the traditional palm sugar. Cook noodles according to package directions. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil over high heat until lightly browned; remove and set aside. Heat large skillet over high heat.