Pad Thai – Thai Fried Noodles. This scrumptious noodle recipe 'Pad Thai Gai' is the real deal – a version of famous Pad Thai (only easier!) direct from Thailand. The noodles are stir-fried until they have that famous Thai sticky/chewy taste. You'll love the sweet-sour balance of flavors along with the comforting combination.
This is how she learned to make it from her mother. We tasted the dish and it was great. Boil noodles until just soft (do not overcook). You can cook Pad Thai – Thai Fried Noodles using 14 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Pad Thai – Thai Fried Noodles
- You need 300 g of Rice Noodles.
- It’s 300 g of Chicken Meat (cut into bite size).
- It’s 150 g of Shrimp.
- You need 50 g of Garlic Chives (rough chop).
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 30 g of Shallots (minced).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Dried Shrimp (rough chop).
- Prepare 2 of bricks Hard Tofu (cut into pieces).
- It’s 2 pc of Eggs (whisked).
- You need of [Sauce].
- You need 2 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tamarind Juice Extract.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
Drain water and place noodles in separate bowl. Pad Thai is stir-fry dish made with rice noodles, shrimp, chicken, or tofu, peanuts, a scrambled egg and bean sprouts. The ingredients are sautéed together in a wok and tossed in a delicious pad thai sauce. It's common street food in Thailand and one of the most popular menu items at Thai.
Pad Thai – Thai Fried Noodles step by step
- MARINATE: season the Shrimp and Chicken with Salt and Pepper and let it sit for 30 minutes or more..
- SHRIMP & CHICK: in a wok, heat 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Stir Fry the Shrimp for 2 minutes until they are pink all over. Remove and set aside. NEXT, stir fry the Chicken until they are brown all over. Remove and set aside..
- SAUTÉ: using the same wok, heat the oil until hot (add mote if necessary). Sauté the Garlic, Shallots and Dried Shrimp until soft and fragrant..
- COMBINE: add the Shrimp, Chicken, Tofu and mix well. Then add the Noodles and gently mix it altogether..
- SAUCE & CHIVES: pour the Sauce all over the dish and gently mix it well. Then add the Chives and gently mix well..
- EGGS: make a well in the middle of the wok. Then add the Eggs and cook them scrambled. Once cooked, mix it together with the dish. Serve hot and top off with Thai Chilli Jam..
Pad Thai, which means "Thai-style stir-fried noodles", is a popular Thai street food meal and one of the most popular dishes at Thai restaurants in America. Chicken Pad Thai is one of my favorite Asian chicken recipes along with Teriyaki Chicken, General Tso's Chicken, Chicken Fried Rice and Moo. Pad Thai, as I mentioned earlier, is a Thai style stir-fry rice noodles. It's an extremely famous street food in Thailand. It's one of Thailand's national dishes.