Simple Pad Thai. It starts with fresh ingredients including rice noodles, chicken, shrimp, tofu, cilantro, bean sprouts, peanuts and scrambled eggs tossed in a delicious homemade pad thai sauce that is so good it tastes like it came from your favorite Thai restaurant. This is a bare bones recipe for Pad Thai. Pad thai is—hands down—one of the simplest copycat recipes you can make at home.
In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, brown sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, and cayenne pepper. The BEST Pad Thai Recipe made with simple accessible ingredients that is fully customizable! Make this with your choice of chicken, shrimp or tofu! This Tasty Simple Pad Thai using 13 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Simple Pad Thai
- Prepare 200 grams of big rice noodles.
- It’s of Some bean sprouts (soya).
- You need 15 of fresh shrimps.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 pack of tofu.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 springs of onion.
- You need 3 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s of Chili powder (optional).
- You need Slice of lime.
- You need of Some pounded peanuts.
Simple, easy and fast with the BEST flavor! #authenticpadthai #easypadthai #padthai #bestpadthai #thai recipes #padthainoodles #bestpadthai www.feastingathome.com Directions. Cook noodles according to package directions. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil over high heat until lightly browned; remove and set aside.
Simple Pad Thai instructions
- Clean the shrimps and set aside.
- Heat the pan, add oil then add chopped garlic and onion. Once they smell good, add tofu, shrimps and eggs. Scramble them together..
- Add noodles, stir nicely. Add fish sauce, mix well. Add bean sprouts and spring onions, mix nicely. Taste it before serving it. You can serve with slice of lime, pounded peanuts and chili powder..
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Remove from pan and set aside. A recipe for easy homemade pad thai featuring a delicious homemade pad thai sauce. It's fresh, light, exotic, and faster than any takeout (unless, of course, you happen to live above a restaurant that delivers). Pad Thai is one of the world's most beloved noodle dishes.