Egg and tuna sandwich. In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, eggs, celery and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Tuna and Egg Salad Sandwich is a delicious, easy sandwich recipe that has been a family favorite forever.
How to Make a Tuna Egg Sandwich. This wikiHow article will teach you "How To Make a Tuna Egg Sandwich". This is also best for picnics in the park, for your children's snacks and many more! This Delicious Egg and tuna sandwich using 9 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Egg and tuna sandwich
- It’s of Egg and tuna sandwich.
- You need 2 of boiled eggs.
- You need 1 of drained tin tuna.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare piece of sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of reddish.
I love this Egg Avocado Tuna Sandwich recipe I am sharing with you. It's not your plain tuna sandwich or egg salad sandwich. I love chopping a few slices of jalapeno to the tuna for added spiciness, this is totally optional though. See great recipes for Tuna egg mayo sandwich too!
Egg and tuna sandwich instructions
- Boil eggs.
- Drain water from tuna and place in dish..
- Cut up onion and bell pepper place in dish with tuna and grated cheese..
- After egg is boiled take out of hot water n put to cool in cold water before peeling off shell..
- Add egg to mix along with mayonnaise, black pepper and resddish..
- Mix and prepare to serve..
Though I love plain tuna sandwiches, the added avocado with a boiled egg and tomato take this tuna sandwich to a whole new level. This classic tuna egg salad recipe is great on toast or alone as a salad, using basic ingredients you already have at home. One of my favorite things to make, especially on the weekend, is tuna & egg salad. An EASY tuna egg salad recipe! Plus, tuna and egg salad stores is healthy and perfect to make ahead.