Thai Stir-fried Spicy Minced Pork With Holy Basil (Pad Kra Prao Moo Sap). This pad kra pao (pork & holy basil-stir-fry) features a key ingredient: holy basil! And it only takes minutes to make. When I started cooking with it, I finally knew why people had such strong feelings about using it in this Pork Pad Kra Pao stir fry dish–it has a very.
You must love it so much! This flavourful and spicy Thai stir-fry featuring holy basil is a classic. Can be made with chicken, pork or beef and served with a fried egg! This Tasty Thai Stir-fried Spicy Minced Pork With Holy Basil (Pad Kra Prao Moo Sap) using 11 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Thai Stir-fried Spicy Minced Pork With Holy Basil (Pad Kra Prao Moo Sap)
- It’s 250 grams of Minced Pork.
- You need 1 cup of Holy basil leaves.
- Prepare 3 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 of as needed Thai Chili.
- It’s 1 medium of Sliced Onions.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
Pad Gaprao (Pad Kra Pao) ผัดกะเพรา Chicken Stir-Fry with Holy Basil. Pad krapao is a traditional stir-fry pork dish with Thai basil that can be found in the many street food stalls of "Pad krapao (or pad kra pao) is a tasty Thai favorite. Stir in basil leaves and season with pepper. Authentic Bangkok style minced pork basil, great for quick lunch or as a side dish in a fancy dinner.
Thai Stir-fried Spicy Minced Pork With Holy Basil (Pad Kra Prao Moo Sap) step by step
- Heat the pan on medium. Add cooking oil and chopped garlic. Stir fried until garlic smell..
- Add minced pork , soy sauce , sugar , pepper. Stir-fried until minced pork done..
- Add Thai chili , onions , carrots or any vegetable that you like. Stir fried until all well cooked..
- Add oyster sauce and holy basil. Stir quickly and turn off the stove. Ready to serve with some rice..
Add pork and continue to stir fry on medium heat until almost ready. Keep stir frying and add pork stock as needed. Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar. Add half the chicken stock as you Reduce heat to low and taste-test. This Thai stir-fry is made of minced meat, chilis and basil.