Pad Thai x Any Vegetables. Classic flavors of Thailand abound in this fragrant and flavorful dish featuring peanuts, tofu and noodles. It gives the entree its satisfying protein, for a delicious way to introduce it to your diet. —Sara Landry, Brookline, Massachusetts. This Rainbow Vegetarian Pad Thai is first and foremost RAINBOW, which is the only fun way to eat anything in life.
Add in the vegetables, toss together. I have paired this Pad Thai recipe down to its simplest components. Healthy pad thai recipe that's loaded with vegetables. This Yummy Pad Thai x Any Vegetables using 11 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Pad Thai x Any Vegetables
- You need 1/3 medium of capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of leeks.
- Prepare 1 of flat rice noodle.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tamarind.
- It’s 2 tbsp of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of deep fried onion.
This vegetable pad thai has cabbage, sprouts, carrots, red peppers and easy pad thai sauce recipe. This cabbage vegetable pad thai is the perfect alternative to satisfy your pad thai cravings without all the heavy noodles. Pad Thai Noodles: Thin rice noodles are typically used, but any width will work. Oil: Any kind of mild oil that you like will work — olive oil I loved the Pad Thai Sauce recipe!
Pad Thai x Any Vegetables instructions
- Soak rice noodle into lukewarm water for more than 3 hours..
- Chop all vegetables as you like..
- Stair fry all vegetables and chicken (or shrimp or tofu) with oil. When it's cooked, take a pan away from heat..
- Mix tamarind and warm water, stair well. Put fish sauce, shrimp paste, palm sugar and soy sauce into that..
- Put the pan on heat again and put drained rice noodles in (at that time rice noodle is not soft enough). Stair fry a bit and put the sauce from step 4 and stair fry more..
- If it seems burned, put a bit of warer. When rice noodle get soft (not too soft), put that on a plate and serve:).
Used it in a Pad Thai including shrimp and leftover vegetables. I must say I used a lot less fish oil. Crispy pan-seared tofu is your protein, and salt takes the place of fish sauce for a vegetarian spin on this favorite takeout dish. Although I love adding more vegetables when I can to a dish, a traditional vegetarian pad Thai doesn't typically load you up on vegetables. For more Thai recipes, head to Tesco Real Food.