Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese.
This Tasty Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese using 12 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese
- It’s 1 of lg pkg lobster meat or 2 lg lobster tails cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 Pkg of med count shrimp peeled and deveined with tails off.
- Prepare 1 Lb of real or imitation crab meat.
- You need 1 Box of penne or bowtie pasta.
- You need 1 Can of rotel, drained.
- You need 1/2 Bunch of scallions chopped.
- Prepare 3 packages of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 Block of Philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Cup of milk.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese step by step
- Cook pasta al dente and set aside..
- Butter bottom of large baking dish. Take a large mixing bowl and combine all ingredients together except for one package of shredded cheese. Add mixture to the buttered baking dish..
- Bake for 45 min at 350 degrees F. Add last package of shredded cheese to the top of the casserole. Bake for 15 min more or until cheese on top is bubbly. Let stand and cool for 10 min. Serve and enjoy..