Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA). How to Make Delicious Nasi Goreng Indonesian Street Food – GIANT Fried Rice in Jakarta, Indonesia (Nasi Goreng Kambing Kebon Sirih)! Fried rice (Nasi Goreng) is one of Indonesia's most popular good.
Fried free range chicken with mild garlic and coriander flavour Nasi langgi, locally known as sego langgi (langgi rice). Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/), literally meaning "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages, is an Indonesian rice dish with pieces of meat and vegetables added. Beringharjo Fried Rice, can now be found on Jalan Mataram, right of the third T-junction on the left side of the street leading to the historical market in Yogyakarta. You can have Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) using 24 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA)
- You need 550 gr of rice (red rice).
- Prepare 75 gr of shrimp, peeled and roughly chopped.
- It’s 50 gr of onion, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 50 gr of red paprika/morrón, cut into cubes.
- You need 50 g of green peppers, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 pcs of cabbage, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 bunch of mustard greens (plant), thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salty soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of broth powder (flavor of shrimp or chicken).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of Oil for frying.
- You need of GROUND SPICES:.
- It’s 8 of shallots.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 of cayenne peppers.
- You need of COMPLEMENTS:.
- You need 100 gr of chicken, fried and shredded.
- It’s 5 pcs of fried egg (sunny).
- Prepare 5 pcs of prawn crackers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fried onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chives/Kucai.
Nasi Goreng is a fragrant Indonesian fried rice recipe, that is much easier to make at home than you think! Are you a fan of Indonesian cuisine? I love fried rice as much as the. Nasi Goreng is a very popular fried rice dish, it is Indonesia's national dish.
Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) step by step
- Saute onion until fragrant, put ground spices and shrimp. Cook until shrimp changes color..
- Add red morrón and green peppers, saute until wilted..
- Add the rice and stir well. Add cabbage, sprouts and mustard greens. Stir again..
- Add soy sauce (salty + sweet), pepper, bouillon powder and salt. Stir until well blended..
- Serve the fried rice and its complement..
Fried rice, a cuisine enjoyed by many nations, stems from an effort to avoid wasting precious food in the days before refrigeration was available. Frying rice helps prevent the formation of illness-causing microbes and enabled people to enjoy leftovers. Nasi Goreng still traditionally uses leftover rice from. Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian-style fried rice typically flavored with shrimp paste, chili, tamarind, and kecap manis. It is commonly served with a fried egg and a generous sprinkling of fried shallots on top along with prawn crackers and pickled cucumbers as accompaniments.