Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice). If you like fried rice and spicy food, then you must try this – Nasi Goreng Jawa or Javenese Fried Rice ! Just mix all the spices in a mixer and you'll have. Javanese fried rice (Indonesian: nasi goreng jawa, Javanese: sega goreng jawa) is Javanese-style of fried rice originates in Java.
The popular Indonesian rice dish of fried rice; cooked Javanese style with sweet soy sauce. Accompanied with condiments of chili sauce. Nasi goreng/fried rice is a popular dish in Southeast Asia. This Perfect Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) using 14 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice)
- You need 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Prepare 1 tsp of terasi (shrimp paste – picture and explanation on previous post).
- Prepare 100 gr of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the ground spices:.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 cloves of shallots.
- It’s 6 of red chili peppers (jalapeno or serano – you can reduce or add more if you like spicy food).
- Prepare 3 of birds eye chili peppers (optional).
- You need of For the complement:.
- You need 2 of sunny side up eggs 🍳.
- It’s of Indonesian prawn crispy crackers.
- Prepare of Some cucumber and tomato.
While nasi goreng is available in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, the Indonesian version is my favorite. Topped with a fried egg (a distinctive note of Indonesian's version), nasi goreng is a meal that is both hearty and gratifying. Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian Fried Rice loaded with moist chicken and sweet, spicy, and savory flavors you'll love. Ready in minutes and cooks in For now, let me make up for my absence with this amazing rice dish, Nasi Goreng.
Nasi Goreng Jawa (Javanese Fried Rice) instructions
- Heat the oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant..
- Add ‘terasi’ (shrimp paste). Mix well..
- Add rice. Keep stirring until the rice blended with the ground spices..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add bean sprouts. Stir again for a minute or two..
- Serve with sunny side up eggs, crispy crackers, cucumber and tomato slices! 😋.
Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian-style fried rice typically flavored with. Nasi Goreng is a very popular fried rice dish, it is Indonesia's national dish. Dengan bahan dan bumbu nasi goreng yang cukup sederhana, kita bisa membuat nasi goreng resep spesial yang pasti disukai oleh semua anggota keluarga. Mungkin kelihatannya resep masakan nasi goreng terlihat sederhana dan hanya terbuat dari nasi putih dan ditambah dengan bumbu begitu saja. Bali Betawi Jawa Barat Jawa Tengah Jawa Timur Kalimantan Manado Masakan Internasional Padang Sulawesi Sumatra Sunda.