Chicken stir fry with basil leave. Thai Basil Chicken is arguably the gold standard of Thai Chicken stir fries! Just looking at these photos and writing up this post has me peeved that I'll shortly be reheating leftovers instead of firing up the wok. Mix all stir-fry sauce ingredients (chicken stock, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and chili sauce) together in a cup and set aside.
Heat sesame oil in a clean wok and fry ginger and garlic for a while. Add the scalded chicken and pour in combined seasoning (B). Add basil leaves and spring onion. This Delicious Chicken stir fry with basil leave using 7 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chicken stir fry with basil leave
- You need 300 g of diced chicken.
- Prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 of fresh red chilies minced.
- You need 2 table spoon of soysauce.
- You need 1 table spoon of oysters sauce (can be omitted).
- You need 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce.
- You need 2 of handfull of thai basil.
This easy chicken stir-fry, filled with bell peppers and basil, is the perfect answer to a quick weeknight dinner. If you see Thai basil (also called holy basil) at your market, give it a try. It has pointed leaves and tastes of mint, cinnamon, and licorice. Once chicken is cooked, add the basil leaves and turn off the heat and continue to mix.
Chicken stir fry with basil leave instructions
- Stir fry mince garlic and chilli in hot oil.
- Add in chicken and continue to stir fry until chicken is nearly cooked..
- Add all the sauces and stir..
- Add in basil leave. Stir fry for 1 min and of the heat. Enjoy.
Garnish with sliced chilies and spring onions. Or spoon the chicken mixture over a bed of brown rice. The most basic Thai meal: stir fried with Thai Basil leaves and chili. This one is the chicken version and sliced onion and long bean. Thai Stir-Fry Chicken with Basil and Peppers.