Seabass Thai jungle curry.
You can have Seabass Thai jungle curry using 12 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Seabass Thai jungle curry
- You need 2 pieces of sea bass fillets.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- You need 1 of tap palm sugar or brown sugar.
- You need 2-3 of thin slice lady fingers or kra-chai (or if you cannot find it you can use about 2 tbsp thin slice ginger).
- You need 2-3 of Thai egg plants or you can use baby aubergines instead (chopped in 6.
- You need 1 handful of thai basil leaves.
- It’s 1 of big red chilli.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2-3 bunch of baby peppercorn (optional).
- You need 2-3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of jungle curry paste (you can buy a ready made one at a big local Asian grocery store or can use just normal red curry) Or you can make your own jungle curry. Check out my ‘Jungle curry paste’.
Seabass Thai jungle curry instructions
- Thin cut just about cut through your sea bass on the skin side. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Have your pan on high heat, add some cooking oil in and pan fry your fish upside down for 2-3 min then turn over and fry the other side for a min or 2.Take the fish out and leave it aside..
- On the same pan with medium high heat, add jungle curry paste in, stir well. Add eggplant in follow by fish sauce, palm sugar.
- Add some baby peppercorns and kaffir lime leaves in. Taste your curry it should be spicy, salty and then just a hint of sweetness..
- Serve with Thai jasmine rice.