Thai Seafood Salad. In Thai cuisine, a yum is a hearty dish consisting mostly of meat, fish, or seafood, tossed just Set the seafood aside on the counter while you prepare the dressing and other ingredients for the salad. Learn how to make Thai Seafood Salad. The Thai Seafood Salad recipe out of our category Seafood!
Note the seafood needs to be cooked before it is added to the salad. To blanch seafood, use just enough. Large shrimp, shelled and deveined, squid, prefer tubes, cut into rings, lime juice, ground thai chili, fish stock, or chicken stock, sugar, fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves, shredded, chopped shallots, white onion, chopped. You can cook Thai Seafood Salad using 9 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Thai Seafood Salad
- Prepare 200 grams of Fresh Shrimps.
- It’s 250 grams of Ground Pork (or Ground Beef).
- It’s Half of Purple Onion.
- It’s Half of Cucumber.
- It’s 150 grams of Fresh Green Bean.
- It’s 5 of small punch of Glass Bean Noodles.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- You need of Celery.
- You need of Garlic, Green Chilly and Chilly Powder.
Fresh Thai flavours work fantastically with seafood. To serve, drain the seafood of any excess liquid and divide the mixture between the chicory boats. Seafood salad with octopus, shrimp, mussell and calamar. Tasty seafood salad with squid and mussels.
Thai Seafood Salad instructions
- Make The Sauce first : 3 Tablespoon of Fish Sauce + 2 table spoon of brown sugar +1 lemon (take the juice). Put garlic, chilly and celery in machine and pureed all together ( you can adjust depend on your taste. Then put all together with fish sauce and sugar, you also can put little but warm water…depend how spicy you want you can put more chilly and chilly powder.
- Glass Bean Noodle but in warm water for 15mins (when it soft cut it small).
- Put ground pork (or Beef) in hot pan with olive oil with garlic and fry it, when it cooked put shrimp together and cook until shrimp and pork cook well. then put all vegetable you repair before and cut small as for salad (cucumber, carrot, purple onion, fresh green been,celery,) put in the pan then also put glass been noodles together, turn off the fire..
- Whenever you eat put the sauce together with salad, this salad good for anyone can eat spicy.
This is the third episode of my Thai food series and we are making a Thai spicy seafood salad. Normally I don't like to eat salad, but this changed my mind. Combine the seafood, tomatoes, red onion, spring onions, coriander leaves and sauce in a mixing bowl. Poach seafood two to three minutes, or until cooked. Drain and toss in a bowl with the coriander dressing.