Thai style Corn and salmon flitter.
You can have Thai style Corn and salmon flitter using 16 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai style Corn and salmon flitter
- Prepare 1 tin of salmon.
- You need 2 tbsp of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tin of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of thai red curry paste (you can check out my Thai jungle curry paste).
- Prepare 1 of small red onion (finely diced).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic (finely slices).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 handful of basil (finely chopped).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 handful of coriander.
- You need 1-3 of kaffir lime leaves (thinly slices).
- You need 1 handful of basil leaves 🌿(optional).
- You need 1 cup of vegetable cooking oil.
- You need of Sweet and chilli sauce.
Thai style Corn and salmon flitter instructions
- Combine all the ingredients together and add red curry paste in at the end. Mix well together..
- Put some finely sliced kaffir lime leaves and basil in and mix well. Have your pan or wok on add cooking oil until medium high heat then spoon the flitter mixture in to the hot oil. Wait until 2-3 min or until one side cooked then flip them over..
- Once you fry all of the flitter, you can make crispy basil by using the same cooking oil, add basil into the oil and quick stir. Take them out straight away and put then on the kitchen towel to get rid of excess oil..
- Serve them with sweet chilli sauce🌿.