Brad's seafood in white wine and garlic reduction. I just like telling you guys about things. how to cook mussels diy tasty recipes seafood. This video explains some of the basics about cooking with wine and liquors. The information is provided by a professional working chef.
There aren't many food and wine combinations better than freshly shucked oysters and crisp, unoaked white wine. Whether it's Hunter Valley Semillon, Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Margaret River Sem Sav. Learn how to make Butter Garlic Sauteed Clams at home, a delicacy by Aman. This Appetizing Brad's seafood in white wine and garlic reduction using 13 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Brad's seafood in white wine and garlic reduction
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1/2 of LG sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of LG Anaheim pepper, julienned.
- It’s 1/2 lb of jumbo prawns, deshelled and deveined.
- It’s 1 lb of steamer clams.
- You need 1 lb of mussels.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
Aman is here with another one of his Seafood crazes. Then in the same pan, we make a quick sauce with garlic and juicy tomatoes, a crisp white wine and lots of zesty lemon. You could also use the same recipe to make this dish with cod. Seafood in white wine and garlic sauce.
Brad's seafood in white wine and garlic reduction step by step
- In a wok heat butter over medium heat. Add onion and pepper. Sauté until onion just starts to brown..
- Add wine, vinegar, garlic, seasonings, cilantro, and basil. Simmer until it reduces by a third..
- If clams and mussels are fresh, add them first. And cook 2 minutes. Then add prawns and cook 3 more. If they are pre steamed, add all seafood and cook 3 minutes..
- Put a helping of seafood in a bowl and spoon reduction over the top. Serve with garlic toast to sop up juice..
Chef Fabio Viviani prepares a Seafood Linguini and pairs it with a great white wine. I added the wine without the stock initially and reduced it somewhat before adding the stock and then the cream. I seasoned with black pepper and salt at the end. Mussels in white wine sauce with garlic butter toasts. Garlic is one of many commodities that are rattled by the crisis in China as it saps demand for everything from copper to jet fuel.