Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup. Great recipe for Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup. I'd definitely recommend you purchase your dumplings and other ingredients from an Asian market in your area. You can easily find them all there.
Although they are all tasty in their own ways, my personal favourite has to be the boiled ones. To make it even better for cold winter days, I love serving them in a tasty soup. Tofu Thai Red Curry Cup Ramen. You can have Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup using 27 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup
- You need of ● Broth.
- It’s 2 box (32 oz) of Beef Broth [low sodium].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 of 4" Piece Fresh Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of 4" Piece Diakon Radish.
- You need 1/2 cup of Thai Basil [loosely packed – + reserves for serving].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro [loosely packed – + reserves for serving].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Scallions [fine chop – + reserves for serving].
- It’s 2 cup of Mushrooms [rough chop – i use oyster mushrooms].
- You need 6 of large Fresh Garlic [smashed whole].
- It’s 3 of Thai Red Peppers [fresh or dried – if fresh, reserve some for serving].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Lemon Grass [or 1/2 tbs frozen].
- Prepare of ● Dumplings.
- You need 1 Bag of Frozen Beef & Mushroom Dumplings [or pork – 25 to 30 count].
- It’s of ● Side Options.
- You need of Siracha Or Siracha Chile Sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Fresh Chives.
- You need of Thai Red Chilies.
- Prepare of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- You need of Fresh Sprouts.
- Prepare of Fresh Thai Red Chilies.
- Prepare of Fresh Mint.
Shiitake Mushroom and Bacon Miso Ramen. Thai Shrimp With Organic Ramen Noodles. Beef Ramen Soup Made With Organic Noodles. Great recipe for Mike's Chinese Pork & Mushroom Dumpling Soup.
Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup instructions
- Here's about all you'll need..
- Add everything in the Broth section and bring to a good simmer. Let broth simmer for about an hour..
- After an hours simmer – pull Thai chilies, dikon radish and ginger pieces. Fine chop 2 tablespoons each ginger and diakon radish and place back in pot. Discard chilies..
- Bring broth to a heavy boil. Add your frozen dumplings. Bring back to a boil and boil dumplings for about 10 minutes. You'll know they're done when they float to the top..
- ● Plate immediately and serve with fresh Thai Basil, fresh Cilantro, additional chopped scallions, fresh sprouts, soy sauce, lime wedges, chopped Thai Red Chilies and fish sauce to the side. ● Also, fill your soup spoon with Siracha Sauce or Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce. Your guests can add any ingredient to their bowl as they wish. Enjoy!.
As the old adage goes: "If the good Lord made anything better – he kept it for himself." Spicy, salty, sour, tangy and sweet! What an authentic Asian delight for you, your family and guests tonight! There may seem like there's a. See great recipes for Beef Chinese Dumplings too! Then I'm flying back to Seattle on Eva Airlines business class. #thailand #beefsoup.