You can cook Seafood Paella using 16 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 3 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 TSP of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of saffron.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of allspice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 200-250 grams of frozen green beans.
- Prepare of fish bone broth.
- You need 3 cups of short grain rice.
- Prepare 100 grams of each of mussels, large shrimp and calamari rings.
- You need 500 grams of grilled sea bass meat.
Seafood Paella instructions
- Boil the fish bones with leftover veggies in 2.5 liters of water for 2-3 hours..
- Chop the tomatoes, pepper and onions. Mash the garlic cloves..
- Fry the onions in olive oil. Then add the garlic. Add the spices and the salt. Add the tomatoes and red pepper. Add the tomato paste and dissolve if needed with some water. Finally add the green beans..
- Cook the sauce for at least 30 minutes till it is thick..
- Wash the rice in water and discard the water. Repeat until the washing water is clear..
- Add the rice to the sauce and mix well..
- Spread the rice evenly in a paella pan. Add on top the fish, mussel, calamari rings and shrimp..
- Pour the fish broth over the seafood. Cover the pan..
- Cook in a 180 degrees C oven for about an hour. Halfway through the process uncover the pan..