Mike's Chicken Pad Thai. Great recipe for Mike's Chicken Pad Thai. Who cares who the hell created this delicious dish! In fact, this dish is so versatile and forgiving, feel free.
Rice noodles – you can find these in the Asian foods section of the grocery store. I usually use A Taste of Thai brand. Chicken breasts or shrimp – this makes it hearty and adds protein. This Perfect Mike's Chicken Pad Thai using 26 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Pad Thai
- It’s of ● For The Pad Thai Noodle Mixture.
- You need 12 oz of Rice Noodles Sticks.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shreaded Pre-cooked Chicken.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole].
- It’s 4 of LG Thai Basil Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 2 of LG Eggs [scrambled].
- It’s 3 of Thai Chilies [minced].
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Chives.
- You need 3 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil [devided].
- You need as needed of Soy Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Pad Thai Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tamarind Juice [or 2 tbsp Sweet Chinese Rice Wine Vinegar].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sauce [like sriracha].
- You need 3 Cloves of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar [more if you'd like it sweeter].
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Water.
- You need of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- It’s as needed of Crushed Peanuts.
- You need as needed of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- It’s as needed of Sesame Seeds.
- It’s as needed of Soy Sauce.
Tofu can also be used here as well. Vegetable oil – used for sautéing.; Brown sugar – to sweeten the sauce. This is added instead of the traditional palm sugar. Pad means stir-fry, so literally it means Thai stir-fry.
Mike's Chicken Pad Thai step by step
- Bring water to a simmer and add noodles. Turn off heat and cover. Let noodles sit for 7 minutes..
- While waiting for boil, add 1 tablespoon oil to pan and add 2 whisked eggs to heated pan. Fry egg until scrambled and remove contents from pan..
- Add 2 additional tablespoons garlic olive oil, precooked chicken and Pad Thai sauce. Fry just until heated..
- At 7 minutes, drain your noodles and rinse quickly under cold water..
- Add drained noodles to your shreaded chicken and Pad sauce. Stir gently but well. Fry for 3 more minutes..
- Add fresh Thai Basil, Cilantro, Chives and Bean Sprouts to pan and fry just until heated. Mix well by lifting and seperating noodles with chopsticks. Also, add Soy Sauce to taste..
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh Thai Basil, Cilantro, Lime Wedges, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds. Enjoy!.
It's sold by street food vendors and at casual restaurants in Thailand. I love my Pad Thai with a variety of ingredients but Chicken Pad Thai is probably the most friendly as everyone loves chicken. Chicken Pad Thai was the first Pad Thai we ever made at home. Making the leap to noodles with fish sauce was big enough for our household, so we kept it as kid friendly as we could by swapping out the shrimp and tofu for easy (super thinly) sliced chicken breast meat. Chicken Pad Thai Chicken breast and rice noodles with green onions, carrots and scrambled egg in a made from scratch Thai inspired tamarind sauce..