Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles. Asian Garlic Noodles – Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using pantry ingredients that you already have on hand. The noodles were spicy salty sweet and great for slurping. I HIGHLY recommend replacing the spaghetti with udon but all and all a great recipe.
You can use other wheat noodles if these are. These noodles use the ever handy soft udon noodles that you can buy in vacuum packed individual portions. They don't need any boiling, so that The spice in these noodles comes from chilli oil. You can cook Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles using 25 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles
- It’s of ● For The Noodles.
- It’s 15 oz of Fresh Vietnamese Udon Noodles [hand separated].
- Prepare of ● For The Thai Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil [more if needed].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic [jarred].
- You need 3/4 Cube of Herbed Garlic Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Fresh Garlic Chives [diced].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced Lemongrass.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce [or more to taste].
- You need 1 tsp of Pureed Ginger [in bottle].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dark or Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Thai Basil Leaves [homemade – bake – crush & jar].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Thai Chilies [crushed].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- You need of Quality Sake [preferred].
- It’s of Ice Cold Asian Beers [like Sapporo or Mirin].
- Prepare of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- It’s of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Chilli oil can be found in with the Asian foods at most groceries, or it's easy to find online at Amazon etc. Asian Noodle Soup with Gingered Chicken Asian Noodle Soup with Baby Bok Choy and MushroomsVegKitchen. reduced sodium soy sauce, udon Asian Noodle SoupFood and Whine. chili garlic sauce, egg noodles, broccoli, yellow pepper, soy. Noodles in a creamy spicy sauce topped with the juicy tender spicy-sweet bulgogi chicken strips You can usually find Garlic Paste, Ginger Paste, and also Ginger Garlic Paste at an Indian or Asian Boil the udon noodles according to package instructions. Drain the water and set aside in a strainer.
Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles instructions
- Room temperature sealed Vietnamese Udon Noodles pictured. Gently separate all noodles by hand..
- Mix everything in the Garlic Noodle section well and bring to a simmer in a pan or Wok..
- Add your noodles to pan and simmer for 10 minutes gently lifting and blending everything together. Lift noodles up with chopsticks from pan bottom..
- Serve noodles piping hot alongside chilled Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, sesame seeds, soy sauce and ice cold Asian beers. Or, a quality Sake..
- Also, serve with fresh Thai Basil leaves, garlic chives and Thai Chilies. Cilantro leaves are great with this dish as well..
Think of these sticky Asian meatballs with udon noodles as a fun new twist a classic palte of spaghetti with red sauce. MAKE THE SAUCE: While the meatballs cook, heat the sesame oil in a medium pot over medium-low heat. Turn off heat and add in as much red pepper as you desire. Asian food background with various ingredients on rustic stone background , top view. Odkryj Asian Udon Noodles Spicy Soy Sauce stockowych obrazów w HD i miliony innych beztantiemowych zdjęć stockowych, ilustracji i wektorów w kolekcji Shutterstock.