Pad kee mowe or spicy whisky beef stir fry. Spicy Beef Stir Fry. jason williams. Stir-Fried Sweet & Spicy Chili Tenderloin Tips. Gotabki (gaw-WOHMP-kee) – Polish Stuffed Cabbage. cabbage, onion-chopped, butter, ground beef, ground pork, cooked rice, garlic-finely chopped, salt lester.
Drunken Noodles – Thai Spicy Stir-Fry Noodles This spicy chicken stir fry recipe, Pad Kee Mao , is translated from Thai as 'Drunken Stir Fry'. This dish is usually exhilaratingly spicy and as the name suggests it can be perfectly accompanied with an ice cold beer or whiskey & soda with lime. Here is how you achieve it. You can have Pad kee mowe or spicy whisky beef stir fry using 15 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pad kee mowe or spicy whisky beef stir fry
- You need 200 grams of of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of mushroom slices.
- It’s 1/2 slice of of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of of slices together of sweet green and yellow peppers.
- It’s 1/2 slice of of carrot.
- You need 6 of of baby corn slices.
- Prepare 1 of hand full of sweet basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spoon of chopped thai chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spoon of whisky.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of spoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of spoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of spoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of pepper or if you have fresh pepper corn is the best.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of oil.
Pad Kee Mao or drunkard Noodles is said to be a hangover cure, and may be so spicy if cooked right that you will need lots of Thai Mekong Whiskey or Thai Singha Beer to wet your whistle. The dish is called Guay Tiew Pad Kee Mao, or "Drunken Noodles" (Guay Tiew = noodles, Pad = stir-fry, Kee Mao = drunkard. This dish should have been called "Drunkard's Noodles" for a more accurate translation), long, wide rice noodles stir-fried with meat, eggs, some vegetables, holy basil (what I've been waiting for) and chilies. Best Homemade Idea To Prepare Yummy Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas.
Pad kee mowe or spicy whisky beef stir fry instructions
- In the heating pan add oil till oil get very hot add garlic and ground beef, fry till the meat is done.
- Add onion, green and yellow peppers and thai chillies, carrot fry till vegetables cook.
- Stir ib corn then add whisky, oyster sauce, sugar and fish sauce stir.
- Add pepper and basil.
- Make a quick stir fry and served hot.
Best Idea To Make Perfect Pad kee mowe or spicy whisky beef stir fry. Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Velveeta Fudge. See more ideas about Asian recipes, Recipes, Food. Drunken Noodles is the literal translation of Pad Kee Mao because the theory is that these spicy Thai noodles should be eaten with an ice cold beer and that they are a great cure for hangover. I can confirm both cases to be true!