Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup. Hot and sour soup can be found on any takeout menu or Chinese buffet line in the US. This soup is like…the most authentic take-out hot and sour soup you've ever had, and We have updated it with new photos, clearer instructions, more precise measurements. In this video, I show how to make a soup with sour bamboo shoots and catfish.
A cream soup is so much easier to make than a clear soup. But clear soups are more warming during the cold season, and they're also more versatile than the cream ones. Find out the basics about them and don't be afraid to use them when making other dishes too! This Yummy Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup using 15 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup
- It’s 200 grams of of chicken, cut into mouth full size.
- Prepare 150 grams of of wash and drain sour bamboo.
- You need 10 of leaves of sweet basil.
- You need 3 of brunch of cut dill.
- It’s 2 of brunch of cut green onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of finally chopped galanga.
- It’s 1 tsp of of finally chopped lemon grass.
- It’s 2 of red chilies.
- It’s 3 of shallots.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of of shrimp paste.
- Prepare 2 clove of of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of of chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of of thai fermented fish, just juice is needed.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of of chicken stock.
Is it normal to get kind of lemony tasting? Instead of freezing plastic containers and putting them in hot soup, I use my own frozen chicken stock. I freeze part of my most recent batch in a silicone container (food comes out easily. The asian soup broth of this Chinese Noodle Soup is so good, you'd swear it's from a Chinese restaraunt.
Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup instructions
- In the blender add chilies, galanga, lemon grass, shallots and garlic then shrimp paste blend well and set aside.
- Put chicken in the pot add blended mixture and add fermented fish into the pot.
- Cook everything in the pot on high heat keep stirring till gets good smell of herbs.
- Add chicken stock and bamboos in to the pot let's boil..
- Add chicken stock powder, fish sauce and dills ,served hot with rice.
Chop roughly and cook with the noodles or in the soup. broth; and. I will show how I make Gang Naw Mai (ແກງໜໍ່ໄມ້ = Bamboo Shoot Soup). As always, I like to make a lot when I cook because I share with friends and family. Sour Bamboo Curry is a curry that I make quite often because I love the subtle sourness of the pickled bamboo shoots that seems to tame the heat from the The distinct taste and smell of Sour Bamboo Curry takes me back to Thailand. A street food hawker on a sidewalk with gigantic pots of curries and.