[Video inside] Pad kra pao gai (chicken stir with basil). All Reviews for Spicy Thai Basil Chicken (Pad Krapow Gai). Pad Gaprao (Pad Kra Pao) ผัดกะเพรา Chicken Stir-Fry with Holy Basil. This popular Thai dish has many English spellings: Pad Kra Pao, Pad Ka Prao, Pad Ka Pow, Pad Krapow…etc. "Pad gaprao" is the phonetically closest spelling, but it seems to be the least popular way because most Thai people.
And it isn't one of those rush jobs either. Pad kra pao gai is a delicious traditional dish from Thailand consisting of chicken perfumed with sacred basil and chili. The second key ingredient that gives pad kra pao gai its distinctive flavor is Golden Mountain sauce, a sauce considered to be the secret ingredient of Thai cuisine … Bangkok Street Food – PAD KRA PAO Basil Chicken Rice w/ Omelette Thailand. You can have [Video inside] Pad kra pao gai (chicken stir with basil) using 9 simple ingredients and 14 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of [Video inside] Pad kra pao gai (chicken stir with basil)
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s of Bonless skinless little fatty chicken thigh.
- It’s of Sauces: oyster sauce, mushroom soy sauce, seasoning sauce:.
- You need of Fish sauce and veggie oil.
- You need of Chinese long bean.
- You need of Garlic and Thai chili.
- You need of Fresh organic basil (holy basil if you can find).
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- It’s of Egg.
Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform. When it comes to Thai recipes, this stir fry is one of the most popular and easiest to make. Second recipe from the thai cuisine series : Thai Basil Minced Pork – Pad Kra Pao!
[Video inside] Pad kra pao gai (chicken stir with basil) instructions
- Start cooking rice.
- In a motor pestal pound Thai chili and garlic to your liking… I love garlic.
- Mince bonless skinless (have little fat) chicken thighs with cleaver or food processor..(dont buy already minced chicken).
- Cut chinese long bean.
- Here are the sauces you need.
- Deep fry egg (dont over cook I like my egg runny) cook and set aside.
- Chili garlic in.
- Add mince and stir until 70% cooked.
- Add sauces…. 1 tbl spoon oyster sauce (powerful sauce can add more later) fish sauce just a splash and all other sauces add to your liking.
- Add sugar to balance out the sauces.
- Taste it and check for salty/ sweetness… Add more oyster sauce for more flavor… Add sugar for sweetness add other soy sauces for saltyness.
- Add long bean and stir until cooked (3 min).
- Add basil last… Stir 30 sec heat on 30 sec heat off..
- Plate with rice and add egg on top.
Pad Kra Pao means stir-fry basil, thus making it the main ingredient in this classic dish from Thailand. The combination of Thai basil, spicy chillies, pungent fish sauce and chicken Pad Kra Pao recipe calls for a big bunch of holy basil to be added. If Thai holy basil is unavailable, sweet basil which is. Thai holy basil chicken (pad kra pao gai) is one of the best and easiest to prepare Thai dishes. Thai basil chicken (pad kra pao gai) is a dish in Thailand that you can order just about.