Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry. I enjoy eating Tilapia, but other ingredients are usually needed to make it worth eating. This recipe is fairly quick and painless. I change some of the ingredient amounts depending on my particular.
Coconut-crusted tilapia fillets pan-fried in coconut oil are tasty and paleo-friendly. Brush egg over each tilapia fillet. Press each fillet into coconut mixture until evenly coated. You can cook Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry using 9 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry
- Prepare 8 of tilapia filets.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 small of jar green curry paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- You need 2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of toasted coconut.
Two pantry staples—black pepper and turmeric—team up to fight inflammation and add bold flavor to this fast-fix tilapia. Dressing up microwave rice with coconut milk is a smart kitchen hack you'll turn to. Combine the coconut milk, cilantro, ginger, garam masala, garlic and. Crispy fried tilapia with a sweet and spicy coconut curry sauce on a bed of fluffy jasmine rice.
Tilapia w/ Coconut & Green Curry instructions
- Marinate fish in coconut milk and green curry paste overnight..
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Lay filets on sheet. Use all the marinade to cover..
- Sprinkle dried spices on top. Bake at 400° for approximately ten minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°..
- Garnish with toasted coconut, parsley, or diced pineapple..
- Variations; Pineapple, mango, papaya, red curry, roasted red bell pepper, shallots,.
Have I already told you about my tilapia obsession? Let me count the ways I love tilapia Pecan-Coconut Crusted Tilapia Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Breaded tilapia fillets crusted with shredded coconut and bread crumbs, then topped with tropical flavored tomato sauce. Making your own Fried tilapia in Coconut Milk is easy. Start by sautéing garlic, onion, and ginger in The coconut milk is added next and cooked until it boils.