Mike's Thai Shrimp Soup. This tasty soup comes together in minutes, and it's a crowd pleaser. The ingredients are available in my little Maine grocery store, too. awesome soup,so excited about how good it was especially for my first attempt,spicy enough but great taste without being salty,did peel. I am such a sucker for Thai take-out, particularly for red curry and coconut soup.
Let the spicy flavors of Thailand tempt your taste buds! Tom yum soup is typically flavored with Thai chiles, lemongrass, makrut lime leaves, galangal, lime, and fish sauce. Some sort of animal protein and mushrooms are also usually cooked in the broth, and then it's served. You can cook Mike's Thai Shrimp Soup using 21 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Mike's Thai Shrimp Soup
- Prepare of ● For The Spicy Shrimp.
- You need 31-40 of EX LG Shrimp [de-shelled de-veined de-tailed].
- You need 4 oz of Dried Shrimp [found at Asian markets].
- You need 2 of LG Thai Chilies [fine minced].
- Prepare 1 of LG Jalapeño [deseeded – fine minced].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives [minced].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Grass [fine minced].
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s of ● For The Thai Broth.
- You need 3 (32 oz) of Boxes Seafood Or Chicken Broth [you may not need all].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil Leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Or Lime Juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Quality Thai Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of HoyDashi Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Nori [crushed].
The Domestic Geek. tbsp fresh coriander, chopped lime wedges. In a large soup pot or Dutch oven heat coconut oil over medium-high heat. Remove the lemon grass from the soup. Season to taste with fish sauce and lime juice and serve garnished with coriander Related Recipes.
Mike's Thai Shrimp Soup instructions
- Dethaw shrimp if necessary. Rinse..
- Deshell, detail and devein shrimp..
- Chop all vegetables and add everything in the Spicy Shrimp section together in a large pan..
- Cook mixture for 7 minutes..
- Create your broth with everything in the Thai Broth section. Bring to a boil..
- Add shrimp mixture to broth only until shrimp is fully heated..
- Serve with Siriacha Sauces..
- Serve with fresh Thai Basil..
- Serve with fresh Cilantro leaves..
- Thai Chilies and Jalapeños pictured..
- A piping hot bowl of Thai Shrimp Soup pictured. Enjoy your taste of Thailand!.
Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup – quick and easy Thai noodles made with ramen. Loaded with shrimp, mushrooms, herbs, tomatoes and mouthwatering What sets this Thai shrimp noodle soup apart from other recipes you will fine online is its authentic and amazing taste. You won't find a better recipe. Try this and you may never be able to eat a shrimp soup in a Thai restaurant again. This is a blend of two recipes from a really good Thai cookbook You can make it also with thinly sliced chicken breast instead of shrimp if you add the chicken about the time you add mushrooms and tomatoes and cook.