Mike's Sweet Thai Garlic Firecracker Shrimp. A recipe for Thai firecracker shrimp: marinated shrimp stuffed in egg roll wrappers and deep fried to crispy goodness. Served with sweet Thai chili sauce. And while fireworks and firecrackers are a little bit of a stretch, here goes.
Salty-sweet, garlicky, and a little spicy, it's the perfect dish to serve any night of the.. Spicy Thai Sweet Chili Shrimp sheet Pan Dinner, Shrimp In Thai Coconut Sauce, Sweet Thai Chili Shrimp Lettuce Wraps. This recipe for garlic Thai shrimp is a quick, healthy dinner. You can have Mike's Sweet Thai Garlic Firecracker Shrimp using 25 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mike's Sweet Thai Garlic Firecracker Shrimp
- You need of ● For The Seafood.
- You need 2 Pounds of LG Presteamed Plump Shrimp [deveined – shelled].
- You need of ● For The Sweet & Spicy Sauce [vegetables & herbs fine chopped].
- It’s 18 oz of Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Chilli Sauce [+ reserves for service].
- You need 10 Cloves of Fresh Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Crushed Thai Chillies.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fresh Thai Basil [or 1 tbsp dried].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- You need 1 Pinch of Saffron.
- Prepare 3 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Habenero Peppers.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Red Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Orange Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Yellow Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Viadalia Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Red Onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce [+ reserves].
- It’s of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Siricha Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare of Jasmine Or White Rice.
The shrimp are seared to tender perfection in a sticky-sweet, spicy sauce. Get your rice cooking while you prep the ingredients and before you know it, you'll be sitting down to a home-cooked version of Thai food that beats anything. Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp was a last minute swap for the Orange Peel Shrimp we were going to make last Lo and behold Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp. Add the garlic, soy sauce, honey, orange zest, orange juice and crushed red pepper flakes to a small bowl and whisk until combined.
Mike's Sweet Thai Garlic Firecracker Shrimp instructions
- Mince your herbs and vegetables..
- Add everything – except for shrimp – to a pan and saute for 10 minutes..
- Use an instant Jasmine or white rice and microwave as per manufactures directions for extra ease..
- Add your shrimp and saute untill warmed. Serve over fresh Jasmine rice. Enjoy!.
This Thai Firecracker Shrimp recipe has marinated shrimp wrapped in egg roll wrappers and then fried until These Thai style Firecracker Shrimp can be prepared ahead of time, frozen then fried (direct from freezer to I like using Sweet Chili Sauce just straight from the bottle for dipping sauce. This Thai-style shrimp dish, for example, is easy to make at home and you can find all the ingredients at your neighborhood supermarket. The flavor comes from lots of fresh ginger and garlic, and of course, one of the best bottled sauces you can have in your kitchen, Thai Sweet Red Chili Sauce. The shrimp gets tossed with the sauce, then topped with lemons. When cooking with shrimp, I prefer to use raw as often as possible.