Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice. Peel shrimp and reserve all shells, tails, legs, veins and shrimp water. Place all leftovers back into shrimp water. Pour scallop water into shrimp water.
A taste of Thailand your guests won't soon forget! Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice. Ten easy minutes to Asian deliciousness! This Delicious Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice using 25 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice
- It’s of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 50 of Count Presteamed Dethawed Shrimp.
- It’s of ● For The Carbs.
- Prepare 4 (8 oz) of Precooked Bowls Of Jasmine Rice [microwaveable].
- Prepare of ● For The Dried Herbs [1 tsp of each listed below].
- You need of Dried Cilantro [+ fresh for garish].
- You need of Dried Parsley [+ fresh reserves for garish].
- You need of Dried Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of Dried Thai Chillies.
- Prepare of Dried Thai Basil.
- Prepare of Dried Chives.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Ghee [clarified butter].
- You need 1/8 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Juiced [+ reserve wedges for garnish & rice].
- It’s 3 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- You need of Siracha Sauce.
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- You need of Garlic Siriacha Sauce.
This recipe of yours is a freaking keeper! Rachael Ray Makes Spicy Shrimp Aglio Olio Spicy garlic shrimp are simply cooked in a pan with olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, parsley and red pepper flakes. You can easily adjust the heat level by using more or less of the red pepper flakes.
Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Saute your wet and dry ingredients on low for 5 minutes.
- Add presteamed shrimp to pan only until fully warmed..
- Plate hot shrimp with lemon wedges, fresh lemon drizzle on bowl formed rice, garnishments and garlic chili sauce..
- Reserve all of your seasoned fluids to pour over your rice molds or serve to the side for dipping shrimp. Thin juice down with additional butter if you want it to go further..
- Or, serve shrimp and rice piping hot, drizzled with pan juices with soy sauce. Enjoy!.
I often reserve some of the shrimp without pepper flakes for the kids and then spice up the adult portions. How to make spicy garlic shrimp Cook Mike's Mighty Good Vegetarian Kimchi Ramen according to package instructions. Add toppings to bowl: steamed cabbage, shrimp, bell pepper, chopped cilantro, soft-boiled egg, and furikake. This is my style of cooking spicy butter garlic shrimps, i want it spicy so i add freshly picked chili. Mix shrimp, olive oil, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, garlic, and salt together in a bowl.