Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles. Mike Sweet NLP Trainer and Coach. I work with individuals and companies looking to optimise results through Psychology. View Mike Sweet's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community.
Back Gardens, Outdoor Gardens, Outdoor Plants, Deck Around Trees. A new star rising, and Mike Williams immediately sets the tone with this amazing tune, released on Tiesto's renowned Musical Freedom imprint. Sweet & Sour blasts its way to the floor with catchy. You can have Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles using 30 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles
- It’s 1 Cup of Quality Sweet Asian Chilli Sauce.
- You need 2 lbs of LG Presteamed Shrimp [deveined & shucked].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Thai Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Fine Minced Jalapeno.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Crushed Thai Peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Green Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of 3 Minute Blanched Snap Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of 3 Minute Blanched Broccoli.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Red Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Vidalia Onions.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Green Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Peeled Carrots.
- It’s 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Siracha Garlic Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pureed Ginger.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Lemongrass.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- Prepare as needed of Udon Noodles.
- It’s as needed of Dry Asian Noodles.
- You need as needed of Jasmine Rice.
- You need to taste of Soy Sauce.
- It’s to taste of Quality Fish Sauce.
Mike Sweet (aka Dj Crash) – Love Time (MIX). Mike's Notes: Since I concocted and posted this recipe, I have been back to Cincinnati. Listen to music from Mike Sweet like Invisible Skyline, From Space & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Mike Sweet.
Mike's Sweet & Spicy Firecracker Shrimp & Noodles step by step
- Separate your hard vegetables from your soft..
- Add all hard vegetables to pan and sauce first. Fry for 3 minutes..
- Then add your soft vegetables and fry for 1 minute longer..
- Add shrimp and fry only until it's heated..
- Boil your Udon Noodles and add some sweet chilli sauce. Or, prepare your rice as per manufacturer's directions..
Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Stream Tracks and Playlists from mike sweet on your desktop or mobile device. This will prevent Mike from sending you messages, friend request or from viewing your profile. Take a look at Mike's Year in Books.