Sweet Basil with clams. This Spicy Clams with Basil Sauce dish looks and tastes like a million bucks. The Thai basil adds color and compliments the unique flavor of clams. Slice the chili pepper lengthwise into thin strips.
These are delicate tasting and quick to cook, and they're actually the same species of clam as littlenecks, only harvested at a younger stage. Seek them out in Asian seafood markets or any fresh seafood market with a wide. Keyword: basil butter, butter, clams, grilled clams, jalapenos. You can cook Sweet Basil with clams using 6 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Sweet Basil with clams
- It’s 200 g of / 1 plate Clams.
- You need 100 g of Thai Sweet Basil.
- You need 1 tbs of Mae Ploy red curry.
- Prepare of Fish sauce 1tbs (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbs of Sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 clove of garlic.
This is one of those recipes that's barely a recipe. Discard any clams that do not open. Toss the hot clams with the jalapeño butter and serve with We added some sweet onion to butter sauce. Would highly recommend to anyone that loves.
Sweet Basil with clams instructions
- Heat up pan with 2~3 tbs of oil. Add 1~2 cloves of garlic and 1 tbs of curry paste. Fry to bring out the aroma, add water if too dry.
- Add clams (wash them before adding). Stir and let it cook for around 4 mins or until they look ready/open..
- Add 2 tbs sugar, 1tbs fish sauce (optional). Add in Thai basil. Stir quickly and remove from heat..
Photo about Spaghetti fried with clams dried chilli and sweet basil. Because clams filter water through their systems, putting them in fresh water helps clear out the salt and sand that they store inside. Adding a few tablespoons of corn meal to the water will help clean the clams more thoroughly. After they soak, rinse the clams with fresh water and scrub the outside shell. Remember my Italian sweet basil plant that I told you weeks ago?