Stir Fried Surf Clam with Roasted Chili Paste and Sweet Basil.
This Appetizing Stir Fried Surf Clam with Roasted Chili Paste and Sweet Basil using 12 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Surf Clam with Roasted Chili Paste and Sweet Basil
- You need 400 g of Surf Clam.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Roasted Chili Paste.
- You need 1/3 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 30 leaves of Sweet Basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic (smashed).
- It’s 3 leaves of Kaffir Lime Leave.
- You need 4 pcs. of Chili (smashed).
Stir Fried Surf Clam with Roasted Chili Paste and Sweet Basil instructions
- Mix roasted chili paste with evaporated milk in bowl and set aside..
- Put vegetable in pan and add smashed garlic. Stir till scent..
- Put surf clam, chili, kaffir lime leaves and stir fry well. Seasoning with white soy sauce, maggi sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and mixture of roasted chili paste. Stir fry until clam open shell..
- Add sweet basil leaves and stir fry for a short while..
- Put in serving plate and decorate with fresh basil tip.
- Tip : Taste : salty, sweet, little spicy and flavor of sweet basil. Good to eat with steamed rice or boiled rice. You also can change other kind of clam..
- Enjoy your cooking..