Thai style steamed bass 泰式酸辣鱼🐟. It's simple to make, it's delicious, and it's healthy. Can't ask for more now can we? If you like this vid, click "like" and subscribe to my channel.
Steamed Cod Fish; 避風塘軟殼蟹 Stir Fried Soft Crab w/ Garlic and Red Onion; 新加坡軟殼蟹 Singapore Style Stir Fried Soft Crab and Romaine; 泰式紅咖哩紅蟳粉絲 Thai Style Red Curry Mud Crab and Green Been Noodle X. O.醬炒雙鮮 Stir Fried Seafood w/ X. This Delicious Thai style steamed bass 泰式酸辣鱼🐟 using 10 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Thai style steamed bass 泰式酸辣鱼🐟
- You need 1 of large bass ~1 lb.
- Prepare 1 of lemon or lime juice.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of pickled chilli.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 head of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet thai basil leaves roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cilantro roughly chopped (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onion roughly chopped (optional).
Thai style steamed bass 泰式酸辣鱼🐟 instructions
- Salt cure fish for 30 minutes or overnight in the fridge to firm up its flesh..
- Rinse the fish and cut them in half if it is too big. Score evenly on both sides of the fish to allow it to cook faster..
- Place the fish in a large plate and set it on a steamer (bamboo preferred). Place lemon rind (after juice is removed to make sauce) in the fish belly as well a stalk of lemon grass if handy. Steam on high for 10 minutes..
- To prepare the sauce: mix together 1 whole lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 cup of water on medium heat, until sugar is completely dissolved. Stir in 1 tablespoon of minced pickled chili. Season it with fish sauce. The sauce should be a little over saltier than a soup. Turn off the heat and allow the liquid to cool down a little bit for about 1 minute. Add a whole head of minced garlic. Set aside until the fish is done..
- Once the fish is done steaming. Discard the liquid in the plate as well as all lemons and other herbs. Pour the dressing sauce over onto the fish and garnish with fresh thai sweet basil, cilantro and green onions. Serve hot or cold..