Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai. As a common street food in Thailand and one of the most popular Thai dishes internationally, pad Thai is incredibly popular wherever people enjoy. I love this shrimp Pad Thai recipe but full disclosure (so the recipe police don't come after me): it's not quite authentic. Fact is, it's difficult to find many Add more oil to the pan, then add the drained noodles and pad thai sauce.
Find fish sauce and chili garlic sauce in the Asian foods aisle of your grocery store. Shrimp Pad Thai Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Pad Thai is a beloved dish from Thailand that is popular around the world. You can have Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai using 24 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai
- It’s of Rib-eye Steak.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt and Pepper to season.
- You need of Mint Chutney Sauce.
- It’s of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Uncooked Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Caribbean Jerk Season.
- It’s of Pad Thai.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai Black Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need to taste of Ground White Pepper.
- It’s 14 oz of Thai Stir Fry Rice Noodles.
- You need 4 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ginger, chopped.
- It’s 3 Cups of Baby Broccoli (leaves and heads).
- You need 3 of large eggs, slightly beaten.
- It’s 3 of leave of fresh Basil.
It typically consists of flat rice noodles, meat or tofu, bean sprouts, peanuts, egg, and a flavorful sauce. Smother Pad Thai noodles with spicy shrimp, bean sprouts, peanuts and green onion for an asian dish you will prepare again and again. Add oil, sliced chicken, shrimp, egg and stir-fry for a. Shrimp Pad Thai – the best pad thai recipe made with Thai rice noodles and shrimp.
Ribeye Mint Chutney Sauce w/ Shrimp Pad Thai instructions
- In a pot, bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and add in rice noodles. Let sit for 8-10min while stirring occasionally (soft but firm). Drain into colander and rinse with cold water. Set aside. If it sticks together later we can rinse and mix through cold water again before use..
- Get shrimp and steak to room temp before patting the outsides dry with a paper towel. Season shrimp with garlic salt and pepper. Place in bowl and add Caribbean Jerk season. Mix together. Season Steaks with salt and pepper..
- Heat skillet to medium high heat with butter until pan is completely hot. Place into skillet and don’t move for 4-6min. Flip over and continue to sear for another 4min. Then place into a preheated oven at 250° for 6min. Remove from oven and let rest about 5min..
- For the rest of the dish, combine the oyster sauce, sugar, Thai soy sauce, Thai black soy sauce, fish sauce, and white pepper in a small bowl. Stir to mix well..
- Heat your wok over high heat until it just starts to smoke, and spread 1 tablespoon of oil around the perimeter of the wok evenly to coat and stir in the garlic and ginger. Immediately add the broccoli with leaves and stir-fry for 20 seconds (stir constantly to prevent the garlic from burning). Add in basil leaves..
- Reduce heat to medium high. Add the shrimp to wok and sauté until shrimp is a nice color. Push the mixture to one side to let the empty side of the wok heat for 10 seconds. Add another tablespoon of oil to the wok, and add the beaten eggs. Wait 5 seconds for them to begin to cook. Scramble the eggs for another few seconds, breaking them up into smaller pieces..
- Next, spread the noodles around the wok. Spread the sauce mixture over the top of the noodles, and gently mix everything with your wok spatula using a scooping motion for about 20 seconds. Increase heat slightly and continue cooking, stirring less frequently (so the noodles get slightly caramelized, creating that restaurant-style flavor) for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until the noodles are heated through..
- Once ready, slice ribeye against the grains. Place staggered over each other and drizzle mint chutney sauce (stir well before using store bought chutney). Add in pad Thai and make sure you have plenty of everything..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Easy to make, better tasting, and healthier than takeout. I love shrimp Pad Thai the best, as shrimp is my favorite. Hot off the wok, this fried noodle is absolutely delicious, fresh, with the perfect balance of flavors. The thai sauce is then added along with the spiralized. This pad thai sauce is everything.