Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice. Tom Yum Fried Rice. ♫ Let's talk about rice, baby… let's talk about grains and steam… ♫. Finally, you may have heard that fried rice is best when using rice that has been cooked the day before and then cooled. This is to prevent it from getting sticky when frying, as the precooked and cooled grains.
The beloved flavours of tom yum soup, concentrated into fried rice form. If you love Tom Yum Goong, you are going to loooovvvveeeee this dish! All the beloved flavours of lemongrass, lime and Thai chili paste are concentrated into this fried rice, and made. You can have Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice using 11 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice
- It’s 1 can of smoked herring fillet.
- It’s 3 cup of cooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each Of Tom Yum paste and water.
- You need of Pounded Paste.
- You need 3 of garlic.
- You need 3 of small onion.
- You need 2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare of All Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
If you love Thai tom yum soup and you love Thai-style fried rice.then this is the recipe for you. My guide to infusing your Thai fried rice with classic. Locrio de Arenque (Rice and Smoked Herrings) a recipe with video of a mixture of two ingredients arrived from faraway lands combined into an amazing dish. Learn to make Caribbean fried smoked herring with this recipe that combines onion, tomatoes, hot pepper, garlic, thyme, lemon juice and green onions.
Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice instructions
- With oil pan fry pounded garlic and onion and ginger with the smoked herring fillet till fragrant then add in the basil and mix well.
- Add in the cooked white rice with the light soy sauce and fish sauce and mix well then add in the Tom yum paste and some water and mix well for 2 more minutes.
Smoked herring in the Caribbean is salt-cured and smoked to preserve it. It is similar to salt fish which is made with cod. Tom yum fried rice with Pork.» Tom Yum Fried Rice – Your favorite Thai Tom Yum Flavor in a fried rice dish. The most amazing fried rice with exotic flavors that you can't stop eating. Served along with steamed rice, it's restaurant food, fast.