Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests. Our company can help you to choose exhibitions in Russia. It's so precise and easy to replicate. Recipe by: LPMUSTANG. "This is an extremely easy/fast way to prepare a delicious pizza that is light enough to be a snack, serves well as I make this often when entertaining guests and it always goes fast.
Friday nights are meant for pizza, and to be celebrated that another week has It looks like it would be a fun way to serve pizza at a party with a lot of people. Feel free to use whatever toppings your family enjoys on this homemade pizza recipe. All-purpose and bread flour work great for pizza dough. You can have Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests using 15 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests
- You need of For the pizza crust:.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 130 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Toppings of your choice:.
- Prepare 3 of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 100 grams of Mixed frozen seafood.
- You need 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 grams of Pizza cheese (mozzarella etc.).
- You need 1 of Pizza Sauce.
But if you want to take your dough to the next I have tried this amazing homemade pizza recipe and it is really easy to make and very delicious in taste. After the dough was spread on the cookie sheet, I finished the pizza to my liking. I make my our salsa in. Our pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour which lends to a softer and all around basic dough that works well with any type of pizza you want to make.
Our Family's Easy Recipe For Pizza To Serve To Guests step by step
- Make the dough. Put all the dough ingredients except for the olive oil into a plastic bag, and knead it well to make the dough..
- When the dough comes together, add the olive oil and keep kneading (10 minutes). Leave it to rise in the bag (30 minutes)..
- When the dough has risen, press it down lightly to deflate. Place it on a kitchen parchment paper lined oven tray and leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Cut up the toppings for the pizza crust. Slice the sausages diagonally. Slice the onion and cherry tomatoes. Defrost the seafood mix..
- Put olive oil on your hands, and spread the dough out to cover the oven tray. Preheat the oven to 300°C (or 250°C if your oven doesn't get that hot)..
- Spread the dough with pizza sauce, and cover evenly with toppings of your choice. Add the pizza cheese to finish. Bake at 300°C for 13 minutes..
- Top with something like fresh basil leaves and cut into 8 portions. It's very hot so be careful..
- I tried varying the toppings by section. You won't get bored with the toppings this way, and looks like fun too..
Bread flour is also very common and makes a crunchier and chewier crust. If you want use bread flour you may need a bit more water as it's more. Looking for an easy pizza sauce recipe? Serving pizza at a pool party? We love this twist on the classic caprese by Maria Lichty that screams summer.