Easy Sesame Tofu Made with On-Hand Ingredients.
This Yummy Easy Sesame Tofu Made with On-Hand Ingredients using 8 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sesame Tofu Made with On-Hand Ingredients
- Prepare 60 grams of ○ Sesame seeds (black, white, or mixed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Sesame oil.
- It’s of ○ Or sesame paste.
- You need 300 ml of ●Japanese dashi stock.
- You need 100 ml of ●Milk.
- You need 1 pinch of ●Salt.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons ●Sugar.
- Prepare 60 grams of ●Katakuriko.
Easy Sesame Tofu Made with On-Hand Ingredients step by step
- Grind the sesame seeds, add the sesame oil and mix until even. (I use a ratio of 1 part black sesame to 2 parts white sesame.).
- Combine the sesame mixture from Step 1 and the ingredients marked ● in a pan and stir evenly..
- Mix over a low heat, making sure not to scald. The mixture will harden suddenly once it starts to thicken, so keep an eye on it..
- Turn off the heat once it has thickened enough to be flipped over without breaking apart. Transfer it to a dish with a spoon..
- Cover the surface in plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. Let it cool down, then put it in the fridge to chill and harden..