Salmon and Shrimp Pasta. The Best Salmon Shrimp Pasta Recipes on Yummly Cajun Salmon And Shrimp Pasta, Warm Shrimp And Salmon Pasta Salad, Shrimp & Salmon Pasta With Lemon Broth. This Salmon & Shrimp Pasta recipe is my favorites for an easy and healthy weeknight meal.
Easy baked salmon recipe with shrimp and asparagus in a butter and lemon sauce. Creamy, simple, easy and quick ! Here's what you'll need Ingredients needed Salmon filet shrimp ( I used frozen shrimp that were. This Appetizing Salmon and Shrimp Pasta using 13 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Salmon and Shrimp Pasta
- You need 250 g of pasta shells / 10 oz ..
- It’s 250 g of salmon cooked fillet (flaked) / 10 oz ..
- Prepare 200 g of shrimp prawns cooked / (fresh or frozen) / 7 oz ..
- You need 1 of capsicum pepper red (about 150 g / 6 oz.) (de-seeded and chopped).
- You need 200 g of button mushrooms (sliced) / 4 oz ..
- You need 150 g of peas broccoli (fresh or frozen) or florets (fresh or frozen) / 6 oz ..
- Prepare 1 of onion large , chopped (about 200 g / 8 oz.).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of crème fraîche (low fat).
- It’s 100 g of cheese low fat soft * / 3½ oz ..
- Prepare tablespoon of I mixed Italian herbs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 5 of * equivalent to laughing cow extra lite triangles.
Shrimp and Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my own recipes. My husband and I went to eat at a restaurant and he ordered this dish. He loved it soooo much, that I came home and tried it the following week. I tweeked it to be my own, and it is even MORE delicious than it was at the restaurant!
Salmon and Shrimp Pasta step by step
- If using frozen broccoli place in a bowl or large cup and blanche by pouring over boiling water. Put the onion in a microwavable container and microwave for 1½ minutes, add the red pepper and microwave for 1½ minutes, add the mushroom and microwave for further 1 minute..
- Put the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water and keep at a vigorous simmer. Put the microwaved vegetables in a lidded saucepan at medium to high heat, add the peas or broccoli (drained) and then add the milk, cheese and herbs. Stir everything well to combine, bring to the boil and then turn down to a gentle simmer.. Add pepper to taste before putting the lid on the pan. Throughout this process add spoonful’s of water from the pasta pan to keep the pan moist..
- After the pasta has been cooking for 10 minutes test it and when it is nearly to your liking (but definitely do not undercook for this dish), stir the salmon and prawns through the sauce and vegetables and turn up the heat slightly until everything is warm, drain and add the pasta when al dente and gently mix in. Serve immediately on warm plates. Save any remaining serving to refrigerate and eat cold..
Add your favourite green veg or salad on the side. Leftover salmon gets a recipe remake with bowtie pasta, fresh asparagus, and dill in this super simple Parmesan cream sauce that makes meal prep a breeze. This salmon pasta recipe is a great way to use up not only salmon, but any random veggies you have lying in your produce drawer as well. Discover our scrumptious salmon pasta recipes. It doesn't get better than creamy fish tagliatelle, vibrant pasta salads or even salmon spaghetti in a parcel.